CMC Youths Ministry
We live in a world where young people are finding it increasingly difficult and frustrating to hold firm to their inner convictions and uphold high moral standards due to peer pressures, loss of faith in the conduct of the older generation, and the failure of our society to define the right path. Left in this dilemma, young people tend to chart a new course for themselves, refocus their vision and redistribute their energy to activities that are not necessarily productive or positive in the long run.
Daniel’s generation Mission Statement
To raise strong young adults by positively grooming our teenagers spiritually, academically and socially.
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12 NIV)
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them (Ecclesiastes 12:1 KJV)
Daniel’s generation Objectives
The following are ways by which Daniel’s generation and ICB leadership along with God’s help, intend to achieve the mission stated above:
1. By teaching the word of god in a practical way to reach teenagers at their level and ultimately effect change in their everyday lives.
2. By providing teenagers the tools it takes to excel in academics both in school and other extra-curricular activities such as course subject tutoring and test prep sessions.
3. By creating a platform of fellowship with one another that fosters unity and friendship through social activities.
4. By consistently encouraging teenagers to channel their youthful energy in ways that glorify the lord through bold artistic expressions in song and dance.
5. By teaching teenagers by example to become responsible citizens by engaging them in community service and other volunteer activities.
6. By investing time and other resources to mentor our teenagers through sharing personal life stories and pouring into their lives through periodic listening and advice sessions.
Please join us and bring a friend as we raise strong young adults in a Godly environment!